[Moo] Request for Bull submissions

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue Jun 22 13:35:54 PDT 2004

> If you have any submissions or officer reports for the July Bull,
> please send them to ellen.m.davis at att.net NLT this Saturday, June 26th!

Hi Aine, here's a blurb for the Wreath meetings if you have the space.

Greetings to all Stierbachers and all those who read these presents from
Evan da Collaureo, Wreath King of Arms.

The SCA armory decision meeting for July will take place on Saturday, July
10th, in Storvik at the home of Master Herveus and Mistress Megan. The
Heraldi-Culinary Conspiracy will also be occupied that day at the same
location in precooking for Storvik's Novice Tourney the following weekend.
All are welcome to participate, we only ask that you let us know in
advance if you may be coming so we can plan, and send you directions.

There is also an email list for discussion of the logistics of the Wreath
meetings; if you wish to be added to this list please contact me.

In August, the Pelican Queen of Arms (who does the name decisions) and I
will be holding a series of joint meetings at Pennsic Heralds Point,
starting on the first Wednesday, timed each day for whenever the
consulting table isn't open that day (generally either around lunchtime or
approaching sunset). Folks at the War are invited to participate; check at
the Point for the actual schedule.

On another note, my thanks to Baroness Meli for her six-odd years of
service as second Baronial Herald (and my successor in that post!), and my
best wishes to Lord Enequy upon becoming only our third group herald in 12
years.

I remain yours in service,
Evan, Wreath