[Moo] Re: Demo at Keyser, West Virginia, High School

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 06:20:05 PST 2004

Milords and Ladies,

I have the following from Lady Anjuli MacDonald of Clanranald, through
the Yahoo Groups site for the shire of Sylvan Glen in Aethelmaerc.

YIS,
Darri Kveldulfsson
Acting Seneschal, Avannaniar
---------------------------------

Good Gentles:

I am still desperately seeking help for the demo at Keyser [West
Virginia] High School on April 23rd. I have agreed to go over there
next Monday by myself to teach a dance class to some of the students,
so that they can be ready to dance at the demo in April, and I don't
mind doing that--but we could really use more people at the demo
itself. So far, by my count, we still only have about 6 people.

I realize that Friday is a bad day--well, any work/school day is bad,
naturally--but *please* consider helping out at this event!  I think
it could be extremely important for Atlantia and AEthelmearc both, and
for the local groups nearby. I am trying hard to put this together, as
education is one of the most important things we do--and these kids are
really eager to have us there. They want this so badly that the
teachers, principal and coaches are rearranging the schedule next
Monday to free up the kids so that I can teach them to dance--and that
was *their* suggestion!  I'd really like to respond to their enthusiasm
by giving them the best demo we can manage!

Please contact me [anjuli at gcnetmail.net] if you can help out!

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Anjuli

Also, [this] message is not going through to the Highland Foorde
list--I'm getting an error message that says "Unknown User."  Anybody
know what's up with that...?

Anjuli

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules