[Moo] Kindom A&S

Peter Darby pjdarby at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 18:36:06 PST 2004

Greetings to Stierbach

It has come to my Ladies Baroness Briana and my attention that once again Stierbach has been recognized by the crowned heads of Atlantia for the efforts of it's citizens. It seems that every event we attend we find our citizens excelling in one thing or another and often in several areas at the same event.   In this case our own Ii Sagburou won the Bardic Championship at Kingdom A&S.  Additionally Ignacio was lauded in court for spending much of his time sitting in the royal ready room drafting scroll after scroll.  So for Ii and Ignacio a hearty Vivat.