[Moo] A heads-up

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 07:59:24 PST 2004

Milords and ladies,

If anyone needs to contact me or my lady, Siubhan, until further
notice, please call us at home at (540) 678-3643, or on Siubhan's cell
phone, (540) 539-4033. Leave a message on either number if we're not
in, and we'll return your call as soon as possible. The computer that
handles our e-mail and Internet connection is down right now, so a
phone call will reach us more reliably. I have access to my Yahoo
e-mail box at work, too, but I'm sure you'll understand me not wanting
to use it there overmuch.

We'll let you know when our connection is back to normal.

Yours in service,
Darri Kvedlulfsson
Acting Seneschal, Avannaniar

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules