[Moo] Reminders: Birthday and Cooks' Guild!

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Tue May 11 20:22:28 PDT 2004

This is just a reminder that we still have spots if you want to volunteer
for Stierbach's Baronial Birthday in June--I have not heard that we have
anyone to help with Children's Activities, and servers are no doubt
needed, among many other jobs!  Please let me know if you are interested
in helping out in any way!

Also, I want to remind people of the Stierbach Cooks' Guild meeting--they
will be making sausage for the feast, and can use all the help they can
get for stuffing and grinding, I'm sure!  It will no doubt be a lot of
fun.  Please check with the Cooks' Guild for time and directions!

-Ii