[Moo] Nice Heraldic avatars and images!

ellen.m.davis at att.net ellen.m.davis at att.net
Mon May 10 13:58:10 PDT 2004

Hey all,

I know there are some people around here (Master Corun, for one) who do a great job rendering arms for web pages and the like, but I'd also like to put in a plug for a friend of ours, Baron Master Edward of Effingham, who has just started a similar service.  For $10, you can get really spiffy, professional-looking digital images of your arms :

I just got mine this afternoon (having submitted the request only this morning) and they are SERIOUSLY cool, much nicer than I ever could have come up with myself.  He managed to make my weird charge (a fox with three tails) look just right!

Check it out!

-Aine