[Moo] Asian Night for May!

ellen.m.davis at att.net ellen.m.davis at att.net
Sun May 9 17:02:07 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

This is a reminder that Asian Night will be held tomorrow, Monday, May 10th, starting at 6:30 PM at our house in Centreville.

For this month, Lady Jaelle has graciously offered to teach a workshop on how to make stencils for rice-paste resist dyeing (we will do stencils tomorrow, then use them to dye small fabric items at a future class-- and we'll have stencils for everyone to use so don't worry if you can't make it tomorrow).

If you plan to attend, it would be helpful to bring along 1) a small blade such as an X-Acto knife or something similar, and 2) ideas!

Our phone # is 703-815-0310 (Aine can also be reached at work at 703-759-1203 during the day if necessary), or we can be reached at ellen.m.davis at att.net.  Our address is 6899 Ridge Water Ct., Centreville, VA 20121 (it works fine on Mapquest).

Apologies for the late notice, but such is our karma.

Regards,
Aine and Ii