[Moo] Arrow Making Request

Telara at aol.com Telara at aol.com
Thu May 6 08:05:25 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Fair gentles, I am in a quandary. I have need of two dozen arrows. I have all the supplies - however I lack both the skill and the time to make the two dozen arrows for myself. Thus, if there is an arrow-making archer out there who would like to barter for services, I would be most appreciative.

I bake, I make garb (simple garb), I have tooled leather bottles I've made which I would be willing to use in barter. Please let me know what you would need in return for your arrow making services.

My thanks,
Honora