[Moo] Looking for a place/room to rent.. need assistance

Sigrune at aol.com Sigrune at aol.com
Fri May 21 09:25:12 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I am looking for someone interested in renting a room out
or other place of residence in the NOVA area.
Fairfax, Loudon or Manassas areas preferably.

My current residence will no longer be available at the end of the month
due to the landlord getting back together with her husband and his children
moving in. They simply need the space and it was a circumstance that was unforeseen
when I moved in.

However this leaves me in a very tight bind due to lack of time involved and this
is compounded by my having a severe work injury in February. This things have left
me in a tight bind.

If anyone has an available space that they are thinking of renting for a short term
basis, (3-6 months) please contact me off list at sigrune at aol.com, AIM: Sigrune or by phone at
703-623-4722  My mundane name is Mike, and feel free to leave a message if by chance
you get the voicemail.

Thank you all in advance,

-Takeda Sanjuichiro Akimasa (Tetsunaga)
-Mike Lehman