[Moo] Shameless plug but lots of Celtic fun to be had!

Edie ediehop at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 12:47:55 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone--

I know you all don't know me (except the few who have been emailing me asking when I'm actually going to ATTEND something!) but I am issuing an invitation and shameless plug for friends who are holding a benefit concert for the 2005 Avon Walk/Breast Cancer Crusade.  They did this concert about a year and a half ago and have planned this one for Sunday, May 23 at Ned Devine's Irish Pub in Herndon, Virginia.  The Glengarry Bhoys are coming doen from Ontario, Canada PLUS we have Revel Moon, a local band whom some of you have probably heard of, as an opening act.

Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door.  You can contact me via email if you would like tickets (ediehop at yahoo.com) or you can get them at Ned Devine's (either location).  Ned Devine's is once again offering a dinner special-a three course dinner for $30 that includes the cost of the concert.  Reservations can be through Ned Devine's @ 703-793-7376.

This is for a very important cause...we hope to see a HUGE crowd there to help fight breast cancer.

Warm regards-

Edie Hopkins