[Moo] Re: Holiday Faire is having a Silent Auction

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 13:56:47 PST 2004

Hi folks,

Well, we've got two weeks to go, and so far I've heard nothing from anyone.  :-)

I only have a small number of items to donate; it will be a mighty paltry auction indeed, if no one donates stuff!

Please go through your stuff and consider what you might donate, then send me a little note telling me you actually have stuff and will bring it.  Then if you're really in the mood, tell me what your stuff is, and give me some idea what kind of space and tables we'll need....  :-)

Knowing the generosity of Stierbachi etc. in the past, I'm hoping for great things!

in Service,
Meli