[Moo] Re: Holiday Faire is having a Silent Auction

Denise V McMahon denise at shado.info
Mon Nov 8 15:39:30 PST 2004

On Nov 8, 2004, at 4:56 PM, Sharon Henderson wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Well, we've got two weeks to go, and so far I've heard nothing from
> anyone.  :-)

This is me officially letting you know that I will be donating BOXES of
great SCA stuff to The Cause.
Fabric, feast gear, beeswax candles, salt cellars, cooking gear, maybe
even a dayshade or two.  Time for me to clean out the storage unit.
(What again?) And my Barony might as well benefit from the eclectic
collection of used to be essential SCA things that really do need to go
and find new homes.

Be prepared!

hugs!

-Rowan B.

Take all of your expertise and trade it in for wonder.
--Buddha