[Moo] ISO Rowen ferch Rhys, plus Wreath Meeting

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Wed Nov 24 08:35:20 PST 2004

If Rowen ferch Rhys is reading this list, please drop me a private reply
so I have the email address you want me to add to the Wreath meeting email
list. If Rowen's not on this list, someone please ask her to get in touch
with me, for the same reason.

I need to get in touch with Rowen to discuss the upcoming Wreath meeting
with her. Everyone else -- if you expect to be in the area this Friday,
the 26th (yes I know it's Black Friday) and are interested in coming to a
Wreath heraldry decision meeting instead of braving the post-turkey mall
crowds, we will be meeting at Ursula and Mika's starting around 11 am. The
meeting will run to about 5 pm.

Ursula and Mika live at 4405 Lees Corner Road, Chantilly VA. (Which
happens to be right down the street from me!) Directions (with a bit more
detail than you can get online) available upon request.

If you plan to come to the meeting, please let me know so I can get a more
accurate nose count. Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and safe travel wherever you go.
Evan