[Moo] need items for Christmas Parade

Laurie Clarkston garadh at erols.com
Sun Nov 28 07:07:04 PST 2004

Greetings,

Sudentorre is working hard on the various items for the upcoming Fredericksburg Christmas Parade next weekend.

We still need milk pails and cows.  I need at least four of each.  I will however take what ever I can get.  If you have any of these, please contact me immediately.

If you are interested in participating in the parade, let me know.  I will be posting the directions any day and I will make sure to send you one directly.

This afternoon at the Miller's, we will finish up with the remaining Christmas decorations for the parade.  All are welcome to come help out.

Cairistiona