[Moo] need items for Christmas Parade

lghthse at verizon.net lghthse at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 18:32:44 PST 2004

can i use my scooter in the parade this year instead of walking?
Also i have Norman the head bull of my herd, my coo named Cuhyllian (coo is a highland cow), and then several small ones (the others being regular stuffed animal size.)  If i can use my scooter i can mount norman on the front or i can mount my neighing horse.
Annejke