[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting, Wednesday 12/01

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 07:59:22 PST 2004

Agenda for business meeting:

Brief officers' reports
Holiday Faire update
Action oriented discussion of Twelfth Night
Financial Committee meeting, if necessary

Dinner at Guapo's

We're going to change the format of the meetings so we have more time for
event discussions or an SCA related discussion or class after the business
meeting and before dinner.

We expect Twelfth Night discussions to take up the time during the December
and January meetings. Come be a part of the 12th Night planning and join us
for something different in February.

Notice that we pre-selected this month's dinner location. Hopefully this
will save the 10 minutes of discussion on where we're going to eat. Let me
know where you want to go in January.

Remember, the notes from the business meetings can be found in The Bull.

I look forward to seeing everyone on December 1 at 7 p.m. at the Central
Library, in Manassas.  http://www.stierbach.org/sites/mccl.htm

Ceridwen