[Moo] Brewing equipment question

Daria of Atlantia mka Patti Knerr daria at brewer.sca.org
Mon Nov 15 04:43:15 PST 2004

That would depend on the type of keg. In general you would need some sort of pump or Co2 System and taps, but in you get those there is no reason not to re-use it. Most Brewers re-use soda kegs, mostly because they are readily available and the taps are cheep.

Daria
Guild Mistress Atlantian Brewers Guild
www.brew4spike.org