[Moo] Wonderful class

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 12:10:45 PDT 2004

For those who could not come last night to Sudentorre's A&S/Newcomer's night,
you missed a wonderful class.  Even though it was aimed at nexcomer's and
informing them of some ins and outs of the SCA and the whole Court thing, even I,
who have been in the Sca for (mumble...mumble) years learned a thing or two.

Vivats to the teacher, Baronnes Sunniva!

Many vivats and thanks to those from the Barony who journeyed and helped:
our Baron and Baronnes, Colum and Brianna
our Baronial Seneschal, Mistress Ceridwen
and our Baronial Herald, Ignacio (I am not attempting the full name today!)

In service to our Canton and our Barony,
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Chronicler, Inc Canton of Sudentorre
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable