[Moo] Re: Wonderful class

AnneofSudentur at cs.com AnneofSudentur at cs.com
Wed Oct 6 16:39:38 PDT 2004

Lady Elizabeth beat me to it!  I'll say it again though. Thanks for a
wonderful class!  Over the last couple of years, I have picked up a little bit of
knowledge about what to expect at court but I gained much more after last nights
class.

Vivats to Baroness Sunniva for teaching and sharing her knowledge.

Vivats to their Excellencies Colum and Briana, as well as to Ceridwen and
Ignacio for coming down and adding some pomp and insight to our class.

Vivats, as well to the bringer of the treats for afterwards. :-D

Anne