[Moo] Sunday Archery and A&S at the House of Wolfhou

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 11:53:59 PDT 2004

Fresh from the victorious fields of battle with the East*, the Canton of
Sudentorre finds that their regular Archery practice will still be happening this
Sunday.  The House of Wolfhou will be returning from Crusades in time to open
their doors and give our archers their practice time.  As always, there is
room for various A&S projects and general fellowship.  Directions and more
information can be found on the website (http://sudentor.atlantia.sca.org).

In Service to the Crown, the Barony, and the Canton,
Ly. Elizabeth fo Hadley Hall
Chronicler, Inc Canton of Sudentorre
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable

* I am confident that we will win the war against the East, but even if I am
wrong in that surely we must have at least one victory on the field, however
small, so that my statement might still be tru.