[Moo] ISO a few people

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 09:58:55 PDT 2004

Greetings, everyone.

Are any of the following people on the Abhainn an Iar (Hartsbane) Yahoo
site or the Moo-list? Failing that, does anyone know who they are and
where they are currently? Please let me know. I don't think any of the
current active members of the canton have met them.

Yours in service,
Darri Kveldulfsson
Acting Seneschal, Abhainn an Iar

SCA Name (Mundane Name )

Tso Yantaga Lyy (Alice M. Hunger)
Kalybar Mac Rose (Kevin E. Headlee)
Solange Le Bris Ane (Helene E. Headlee)
Lisette Saracen (Nicole R. McCarthy)
[SCA name unknown] (Christina M. Waddell)
[SCA name unknown] (Frank H. Blankenship)

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules