[Moo] Missing tonight's meeting - my apologies

Telara at aol.com Telara at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 12:08:48 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

Please forgive the bandwidth. I tried to send to the officers and don't know if the message got through on the server or not.

My apologies, but due to my work schedule I can not make tonight's Baronial meeting. Please let me know if you need anything from me.

At Crusades, I had several merchants come to me about Holiday Faire - they remember me from last year as the Merchant Coordinator. I told them we would be putting out more information on Holiday Faire.

I think we need to get an active link on our web site so they can get really good directions, dates and times, contact information for the Merchant Coordinator, etc. I was told by multiple merchants (over 3 of them) that they'd tried to get information but there was no active link. Also I was told by two different merchants that they would appreciate really good directions this year to get to the site since directions last year were problematic.

I wanted to pass the Holiday Faire information along.

Thanks,
Honora