[Moo] Rapier Combat

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Oct 4 08:06:37 PDT 2004

Lord Robert,

Might I direct you to the Barony of Ponte Alto, which holds rapier
practices twice a week?  More details can be found on the Ponte Alto website:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/weekly.php

Cassandra

At 10:34 AM 10/4/2004 -0400, you wrote:

Hello everyone

I am Lord Robert of Doncaster

Some of you might remember me from the early years of Sudentur.

I have recently returned from a long break and am looking forward to
getting back into the swing of things.

I now live in the place the Mundane refer to as Woodbridge.

I was wondering what the current light weapons situation is in the Barony?

Is there a practice? Where and when.

Normally I fight Heavy but My lady and I have decided to give light a go.

We are both beginners and do not have any equipment. We plan to rectify
this in the near future.

Thank you

PS: It's great to be back

Lord Robert of Doncaster