[Moo] Rapier Combat

Likins, Robert J. RJLikins at cvs.com
Mon Oct 4 07:34:36 PDT 2004

Hello everyone :-)
I am Lord Robert of Doncaster
Some of you might remember me from the early years of Sudentur.

I have recently returned from a long break and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
I now live in the place the Mundane refer to as Woodbridge.

I was wondering what the current light weapons situation is in the Barony?
Is there a practice? Where and when.

Normally I fight Heavy but My lady and I have decided to give light a go.
We are both beginners and do not have any equipment. We plan to rectify this in the near future.

Thank you

PS: It's great to be back :-)

Lord Robert of Doncaster