[Moo] Crusades

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 07:36:30 PDT 2004

Vivat for Stierbach at Crusades.  Some may say I am prejudiced, but I am very proud to be representing our barony  and believe us to be a able to hold our own in any endeaver.
Crusades is over for this year and I am happy to report that Atlantia emerged victorious.  Something that would not have happened if it were not for the many disciplines other than heavy fighting which added to our point total.  Atlantia did not emerge as the overall victor in heavy fighting  although the East certainly new they were in a fight when it was over and Stierbach was right in there with myself, Eniquay, Stephan, Gideon, Turgis, Eustinous and Ragnar aiding the Atlantian war effort.  Stierbachs war point aid was not limited to just heavy.  Allen of Wolfhau won crossbow and Bubba of Wolfhau took first in thrown weapons.  Nor was our influence only felt on the Martial fields.  Stierbachs participation in site setup and various administrative positions contributed greatly to the success of the event.

On a personal note I am most thankful to those good gentiles who took such good care of me this past weekend.  From errands to food I was more than adequately provided for.

Yours in service
Baron Colum