[Moo] Rapier Combat

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:09:45 PDT 2004

Welcome back to you and your lady, milord!

Our Rapier Marshall is Lord Kenwrec FitzRaymund, and while I'm sure he
frequents these pages, I'm also copying him on this message. I'll let him
answer your questions regarding rapier.

As Baroness of Stierbach, I'd like to invite you both to attend any and all
of the baronial activities, which currently include a Scriptorium,
Needlework and Garb nights, Leatherworking, Bardic, target archery, heavy
weapons, rapier, combat archery, and a cook's guild. Some activities are
shared with the Barony of Ponte Alto. Dates, times and directions are
available in our calendar on the baronial website at
http://www.stierbach.org/main.html.

I'd also like to invite you to our Baronial at Home, held the third
Wednesday of each month at our home in Manassas.

Our next event is Holiday Faire, which will be held November 20th at the
Fairgrounds in Manassas.

Briana Maclukas
Baroness, Stierbach