[Moo] Local Rapier Practice

Steve Sheets magesteve at mac.com
Mon Oct 4 08:25:11 PDT 2004

Lord Robert,

   Greetings, and welcome back. The majority of the rapier fighters in
the area practice either Thursday and/or Sunday at the Ponte Alto
practices.  I am regular on Thursday (family time on Sunday). If you
have any specific questions, please email me at MageSteve at Mac.Com.

   From the Ponte Alto website at
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/weekly.php

	"Sunday Outdoor Rapier Practice - Weather permitting, 2 pm - Dark,
outdoors at Tysons-Pimmit Park, behind Tysons-Pimmit Library, Falls
Church. Directons:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php#Sun_fight
	Thursday Rapier Practice - Every Thursday at Shrevewood Elementary
school from 6 pm to 9 pm. Please use the rear entrance to the Gym.
Directions
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php#thurs_light"

Hope to see you soon,

Kenwrec FitzRaymund