[Moo] Class Tuesday

Sue Daywalt / Sunniva Kyrre ladysunniva at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 4 13:41:30 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Just a reminder that 7pm tomorrow ( Tuesday 5th) we are having a class for folks who are new to the SCA or have questions about things in the SCA. We will discuss common terms, why certain people wear certain accessories, what are all those awards and how do you get them. General things like that. Our honorable Baron and Baroness have volunteered to have a "court " so you can learn what to expect at court and how to act at an event.

We will be at the Insip. Canton of Sudentorre's regular A&S meeting site The Campus Christian Center in Fredericksburg. Directions can be found on their website at http://sudentur.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php . And since this is a casual class, late arrivals are still welcome.

 Even if you have been playing a while, consider coming so maybe you can share if you know the history of why things are called what they are or why we do it that way. All are welcome as we discuss this great hobby we have.

YIS
Baroness Sunniva Kyrre