[Moo] Class Tuesday

Janin Wise janinwise at postmark.net
Mon Oct 4 22:30:16 PDT 2004

How frequently are these held?  And where can I look on line to get a look ahead?  I would love to come, since my husband and I have only been marginally involved for about...3 1/2 weeks now, but it ends up being short notice and I don't know if we can.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Janin Wise