[Moo] Holiday Faire??

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Mon Oct 25 14:33:50 PDT 2004

I was a merchant last year and found out through the Merry Rose.  Who ever
is handling merchanting has not been efficient.

It was upsetting finding out who is handling it and that person knowing my
contact information hasn't changed in  years.

It's always best to contact the autocrat.  They are more knowledgeable.