[Moo] and one last note from Dr. Larson

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 14:03:40 PDT 2004

I'm forwarding this from Peter/Lord Geoffrey.  Again, if you have any
particular questions, he can be reached at larsonp at kenyon.edu.  He's
not on the Moo, so it's easiest to get to him directly if you want a
speedy answer.  Otherwise you have to wait for me to forward it to him.
 :)
Cecily

-----

my list is only the tip of the iceberg, too.

When you send this out (or if you already have, send another message),
and ask what they're looking for in terms of booklists.  The syllabi
just have the required readings, but there is whole lot more readily
available.  If I knew in general what people wanted, I could throw
together a longer list.