[Moo] Brewing gather

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 19:38:12 PDT 2004

Good Gentles,

     As many of you are aware this Saturday the 11th of September is a demo in Stierbach at the Chin Park Library (13065 Chinn Park Dr Woodbridge, VA 22192).  This demo is scheduled from 10 am to 5 pm. I will be there early to help with the setup. However I must leave a little early perhaps around 4.

     That evening my household, “Graye Fellowship” is gathering for an evening of brewing. This is at the home of my wife Leonara and myself. Our house is about 4 miles from the demo site.  I would like to invite anyone interested, to join us anytime after 5 pm. We will serve a light dinner. I expect folks will be looking to eat after working the demo all day.

    We will be doing some racking and some bottling.  One of our number has found a recipe for Lavender Wine that we will be starting. Spontaneous bardics have been known to break out at our brewing parties, one never knows.  If we can persuade Baron Collum to join us, perhaps he will demonstrate a beer recipe he told me about recently.

     I know this is very short notice and I understand if folks can’t make it.  A heads up would be appreciated so we know how much food to provide. However this is helpful not required. None of our number are brewmasters.  We are all novices, muddling through, making mistakes and having fun brewing.

Marcolo & Leonara

The Graye Fellowship

Stierbach

Mark & Fran Valente

5598 Newberry ct

Dale City, VA, 22193

703-680-3108

571-237-5996

>From I-95

   Get off Exit 156 (Dale Blvd westbound towards Dale City)

   Stay on Dale Blvd for aprox 6 miles.

(note: the cross streets off Dale blvd are roughly in alphabetical order. Ex: Ashdale, Barksdale, Cherrydale etc…)

   Turn Right onto Nottingdale dr (stay on Nottingdale to the end)

   Turn Right onto Neddleton Ave

   Make a fast Left onto Newberry ct.

Our house is the Second on the left.

>From points West

   Take best route to Prince William Parkway Eastbound towards Woodbridge.

   Turn Right onto Hoadly Road

   turn Left At the first Light onto Dale Blvd.

   Stay on Dale Blvd aprox 1 mile

   Turn Left onto Nottingdale dr (stay on Nottingdale to the end)