[Moo] Brewing gather

Reinmar ducaht at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 20:17:59 PDT 2004

I'll be there for the demo and for the brewing later.  I guess I'll have to bring what I have left of my mead for people to sample later....after the demo... >:)

Reinmar

Mark Valente <stierbacher at yahoo.com> wrote:

     That evening my household, “Graye Fellowship” is gathering for an evening of brewing. This is at the home of my wife Leonara and myself. Our house is about 4 miles from the demo site.  I would like to invite anyone interested, to join us anytime after 5 pm. We will serve a light dinner. I expect folks will be looking to eat after working the demo all day.