[Moo] Needlework Night Thursday in Sterling!

Jaine jaine at lazywench.com
Wed Sep 8 20:56:00 PDT 2004

Just a quick reminder about Needlework Night tomorrow. If you were planning
on Twelfth Night Garb, based on a new pattern, you gotta get started now,
because Needlework Nights (in Sterling) are going to stop from mid-October
through December. If you wait until the Beast in the Basement finishes the
incubation period, you will not have enough time to sew. Although I remember
four frantic days of sewing before Twelfth Night last year..... Naah, you'd
rather avoid that, wouldn't you?

Need directions? send me a note. They've been building new roads and the
drive has gotten easier near the end.

The Needlework Night hosted by the Ceridwen, will continue through the weeks
the Beast will be growing. You won't really be bereft. At least as far as I
know. I didn't attend the meeting.

Jaine
Per chevron argent and azure, two Moor's cubit arms in chevron issuant from
the flanks proper and a phoenix argent and on a chief azure three annulets
argent.