[Moo] Combat Archery

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 09:52:11 PDT 2004

Hello Stierbach,

   I am interested in giving Combat Archery a whirl. I want to pick up an inexpensive bow for this. I have heard a couple of conflicting regulations and I thought I would ask before I went out and purchased something. Is it true that there is no longer a Heavy Bow option and that one may no longer use anything with more than a 30 lb pull in combat archery? I checked the Archery Marshal page on SCA dot Org but it hasn't been updated in a year. I understand there have been some changes in regulations in that time.

Marcolo
Stierbach
Akeru Thunder

http://mail.yahoo.com