[Moo] Fabric for Garb at Hancock Fabrics, Northern Virginia

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 09:36:12 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Garb Makers in Northern Atlantia!

If anyone is working on 12th Night garb, you may be interested to know that
Hancock Fabrics is having a sale right now on all Halloween patterns, $2.99
each. No limit. (I don't know how long the sale lasts.)

Also, specifically at the store on Sterling Boulevard, in Sterling, VA, they
are having a 40-50% off sale on fabric that can be used for late period garb
(the heavy tapestry-type curtain stuff). I just bought enough yardage for a
late period Italian Ren dress for $50!

There's also a large table of discontinued tapestry-type fabrics for
$7.99/yard.

I don't know if this sale is for all Hancock Fabrics stores everywhere or
just the local store near me. I just wanted to pass the word along to all
garb-sters out there.

Amie

P.S. No, I don't work for Hancock Fabric.   :)