[Moo] Northern Regional War Practice

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 19:00:34 PDT 2004

From: "Duncan L. Cooper" <duncancooper at earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:41:39 -0400

Subject: Northern Regional War Practice

Greetings Heavy Fighters of Atlantia!

There will be a Northern Regional War Practice in anticipation of the
upcoming Kingdom Crusades. The practice will be held on Sunday,
October 3rd from 12:00 Noon to 6:00 behind the Tyson Pimmit
Regional Library in the Tysons Pimmit Park, located on Route 7
(Leesburg Pike) between Falls Church and Tysons Corner.

Directions: Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library
7584 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church.

Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East
(Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park. Or coming from I-66
get off at the Falls Church exit onto Route 7 in the direction of
Tysons Corner. The library is on the right about 1 mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park.

Yours in Service,

Duncan The Elder
Knight Marshall of Ponte Alto