[Moo] Calling all Merchants for Holiday Faire -- update

Laurie Clarkston garadh at erols.com
Tue Sep 21 20:27:53 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Tavern,

I posted this message last week and my computer went on a small "vacation" the
next day, taking all my emails with it.  I do not know what emails I have lost, but if I
have not sent you a response to your original email to merchant, please resend
it to me at garadh at erols.com.

Thank you

I am Lady Cairistiona de Coveran (Laurie Clarkston), the Merchant
Liaison for Holiday Faire, Saturday, November 20, 2004. This is an
Event is where shopping is the main activity of the day!

If you are interested in being a merchant selling medieval or SCA
related merchandise, please contact me. I can be reached at
garadh at erols.com or by phone 540-582-2699. The event will be held at
the Prince William County Fairgrounds (10624 Dumfries Road, Manassas,
Virginia 20112) again this year.

I strongly recommend pre-registering, as space is limited and may not
be available on the day of the event.

Merchant Space: 10 X 10 -- $6
Additional 10 X 10 space -- $10
--plus entry fees--

Entry fee: Adult, Member: $6.00
Adult, Non-Member: $9.00
Child (6-17): $3.00
Child (0-5): $0.00

Cost Notes: Add $1.00 to adult, adult non-member and merchant
admission fees for all non-reserved (at door) admissions.

Site Restrictions: Site is wet with no original containers
displayed. No pets allowed.

Last year we had just over 300 people attend this day long event. We
have heavy fighting, archery, and fencing for those none shoppers.

Reservations: Baroness Briana Maclukas, (Janie Darby), 10738
Riverrun Dr. Manassas, VA 20112. Phone Number (703) 365-9097,
E-mail darbyjanie at hotmail.com

Autocrat: Sean MacKelly, (Matthew Kelly), 13190 Pintail
Ct. Purcellville, VA 20132. Phone Number (540) 338-6498, E-mail:
theermine at aol.com

Thank you,
Cairistiona