[Moo] September Stierbach/Ponte Alto Bardic Circle

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 05:45:56 PDT 2004

YAY!

Damiane

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani <cassandra at jordanclan.net> wrote:
Greetings!

The joint Stierbach/Ponte Alto Bardic Circle will be held this Friday,
September 24, 2004, at 7:30 pm at my home in Sterling, VA. Directions can
be found here:

http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-March/002121.html

We had a wonderful bardic at Chalice this past weekend; let's keep the
momentum going, and come on out for more fun!

See you Friday!

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani
Baronial Bard, Web Minister
Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia

"If my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me, and if my life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me."

                            -John Bunyan
http://mail.yahoo.com