[Moo] Costuming Class (for a fee) starting in Woodbridge, VA

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 09:32:41 PDT 2004

Greetings Costumers,

For those in Northern Virginia who need that added push to make garb for
12th Night, a friend of mine is teaching a costuming class in Elizabethan
costume at a local store. (The class is $95.00 for 4 classes, I think.)

Hancock Fabrics
14350 Smoketown Road  Across from Potomac Mills
Woodbridge,  VA  22192
Tel: 703-491-7454

The additional information is found at the link in the email below.

At long last, Hancock got their s*** into a single basket.  Better late than
never – better never late.

http://www.hancockfabrics.com/storelocator/classView.jsp?PLACE=&STATE=&ZIP=22193&RADIUS=30&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0

Is the class listing for all the local stores.  Woodbridge is the first on
the list and my first 2 classes are on that terribly confusing grid in aqua.
  The Gown class starts Sunday, October 31 and runs for 4 weeks.  12:30 –
4:30 each Sunday.  The man’s garment class starts Saturday, November 6 and
runs 2 weeks.

Cornie

I believe Cornie is teaching the Simplicity "Shakespeare in Love" costume
pattern. If you have any questions, please contact Cornie at
wizogauz at comcast.net.

(By way of background, Cornie does a lot of the costuming for The Virginia
Rennaisance Faire.)

Thus endeth this public service announcement.

Amie