[Moo] Upcoming Class

Sue Daywalt / Sunniva Kyrre ladysunniva at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 27 12:33:38 PDT 2004

Greetings,

    On Tuesday, Oct.5th the Insipient Canton of Sudentorre will be having the class "Now that you've gone medieval, how not to act like a barbarian". This will be at our regular A&S location.

We will be answering questions like why we where certain color belts or baldrics, what those different pointy hats mean, and what's a vigil and why are they doing to that to him/her. A mock court will be held so you know what to expect at your first event. Awards will be explained so you know what the bling around someone's neck represents.

These and hopefully any other questions you may have but were afraid to ask will be answered. If you don't understand something please feel free to ask during this class. There are no silly questions. We were all new once. If there is something you would liked covered please email your suggestions.

Please wear garb for our 'court' and any snacks for 'feast' that you would like to share.

YIS,
Baroness Sunniva Kyrre