[Moo] Off-topic - Can anyone recommend someone who poursconcretesteps?

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 05:20:03 PDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions! I've made a list of suggestions and
names that I will keep.

Yes, strangely enough, it's very hard to find someone to work on one's
dwelling in this area. I've owned a home for 12 years in Sterling and it's
always been a pain in the backside to get anyone to even give you an
estimate let alone show up and do the work.

Aimee