[Moo] Re: [Watchtower] Baronial at Home - Sept 22

Jaine jaine at lazywench.com
Fri Sep 10 02:40:06 PDT 2004

Ahh, but I've already got a machine that sews leather. Mostly it's a matter
of the needle. But there are some tricks to balancing tension. Some require
special thread managing gadgets...

Taking treadle machine in to have a tech work on it is a bit of a pita. I'd
do the at home fidgets for a long time before I hauled it in to the shop. Of
course, lifting a sewing machine is not a problem for Baron Buff.

Jaine