[Moo] A snowball in hell is not melting

Fyg Adakar fyg at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 27 11:01:24 PDT 2005

Ever hear of the phrase "A snowball's chance in hell"?  It's an interesting phrase.  Especially since when I was told that I didn't get into the JET Programme to teach english in Japan (I got put on the alternate list instead) that's the phrase people used in reference to me getting in.

Well that snowball is fine and dandy in hell right now.  I got contacted by the Embassy, I got the job, and I'm going to teach english in Japan for a year.  I leave July 30th provided I can raise the 3-5 grand I'm going to need for the beginning.  I wanted to thank all of you that wished me well and this trip is for you.  For those of you that told me to contact you if I go for names of people over there please email me privately.

And of course if you're looking for a used car please email me off list as I have a car for immediate sale.

S,
Fyg