[Moo] Baronial Polling of Confidence

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 19:23:45 PDT 2005

As some of you may already know, I mailed the letters for the Stierbach
Baronial Polling of Confidence on Saturday.

All the paid members of the SCA living in the ZIP codes assigned to the
Barony of Stierbach and the Canton of Sudentorre should receive a polling
letter. (The ZIP codes for the Incipient Canton of Abhainn an Iar are
considered to be like any other part of the Barony and not a separate
entity.)

If you do not receive a letter by September 7th, please verify that your
membership was current as of August 25, 2005 and contact me so I can send
you a replacement letter.

The pink letters should be completed, including at least a modern signature,
date, and membership number and mailed to TRH Janos and Rachel (Greg and
Virginia Prevost) to be postmarked by September 16, 2005. A self addressed
stamped envelope is included.

Ceridwen

seneschal at stierbach.org

Home: 703-583-0981