[Moo] Fencing Classes

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:00:35 PDT 2005

I like this idea. Not sure if I can fit it into everything else, but I like
it. The idea of a structured class really appeals to me, with ideas of
stretching, basic excercises and drills, and then a lesson of some kind...
is that the idea? Might not be a bad idea to advertise such a thing outside
of just the SCA if we did it.
 -Joshua B.