[Moo] Fencing Classes

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:24:36 PDT 2005

I would also recommend fencing to the heavy fighters.  It will help with
footwork, timing and is a fun change of pace that doesn't involve 50 lbs of
armor.  It's also good practice if you want to use or already have a
thrusting tip on your rattan weapon.

Valentine, I would like to help you get Stierbach back into fencing.  I've
been an authorized rapier fighter for a few years and could always use the
practice.

Stefan von Kiel
Knight Marshal, Barony of Stierbach