[Moo] shield oops

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 20:37:51 PST 2005

Greetings!!  Congratulate me...my first armoring oops..<grins>  I ordered an aluminum shield blank, heater shaped, but did not know that I needed to have it curved.  Is there ANYONE out there that is willing to take on the task of curving my shield?  As of rite now, it's just a blank piece of aluminum shaped like a heater shield..no grips, no lacing..nothing.  I'm willing to barter just about anything I can do for you from cleaning your house to cooking u dinner!!  Thanks

Acelina le Dragon