[Moo] 26 February Demonstration for cub scouit blue and gold banquet

Peter Darby pjdarby at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 11:23:31 PST 2005

I'm going to try this again.  I sent it out Friday through my at home e-mail but it obviously didn't take.

The Address for the Blue and Gold Banquet is:
Moose Lodge
9305 Brentville Road
Manassas, Va.
It starts at 5:00 and we can plan on about an hour an a half. If we get there early enough before 5:00 to set up We can put up an A&S display.
I will bring my medieval archery stuff.  We will be sharing the demo with a fencing group but should have plenty of time to talk to them and talk about heavy weapons.

You can look up the directions on the web but if you are coming from Centerville down 28 you turn left on Liberia. Continue straight past the Parkway intersection and continue to the light at 234.  If you go through the light you should be on Brentville and the moose lodge will be just down the road.

The more the merrier so anyone who would like to don garb and be there is welcome.

In service to Stierbach
Baron Colum