[Moo] Sudentorre Calendar -- Feb. 27th to March 5th

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 13:09:18 PST 2005

Here is a look at the week of Feb. 27th to March 5th

Sunday, 2/27 -- Archery and A&S 2:30-8 pm

Monday, 2/28 -- Instrumental practice 7:30-9 pm

Tuesday, 3/1 -- A&S night 7-9 pm -- continning with Calligraphy &  Illu
mination

Wednesday, 3/2 -- Baronial Business Meeting

Thursday, 3/3 -- Open shoot at Gander Mountain

Friday, 3/4 --

Saturday, 3/5 -- Kingdom A&S Festival

For more information, including directions, check out the website
_sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org_ (http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/) , or  respond to me
off-list.

In Service to my Crown, my Barony, and my  Canton
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Chronicler, Inc Canton of  Sudentorre
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief  Sable